1.07.2011

Doctor Who?

So my friend Sarah told me to write about a show set in SPACE.  After quickly considering and discarding Star Trek, I could only think of one show: Doctor Who.  Now, I haven't seen all the seasons of this BBC show, nor have I seen all the specials.  But I do like the quirkiness of Brit humor, the SPACE travel, the far-fetched and mostly ridiculous aliens, oh, and the time travel.

So check out a trailer for the new Doctor Who, and let me know what you think.  I'll definitely do the same.

And Derek, if you're reading this, this is your official invite to be a guest blogger.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo!! You blogged about Doctor Who. I LOVE this show. He's not the best Doctor but his companion Amy Pond makes this show. This upcoming season should be great for Doctor Who fans because the writers promise to answer a lot of questions, especially about River Song. Oh man Anna, you've got me totally geeking out over here. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete